Board of Director’s Meeting
Deer Creek Conservation District
Date: February 13, 2018
Place: 300 South Broadway, Weatherford
Time: 8:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order (Director)
2. Agency Reports
NRCS reports - Clinton NRCS, Cordell NRCS
a. Executive session 1 - Vote in open session on whether to enter Executive Session as authorized by Title 25 Section 307(B)(7) to discuss contracts, district agreement sheets, modifications and conservation plans for: Larry Miller, Shane O'Daniel, and Jeremy Weichel
b. Executive session to discuss and review plans, agreement sheets, and/or contracts in item 3A.
c. Return to open session-discussion and possible action (if any) to approve, revise or cancel conservation plans and other items listed in item 3A
4. Consideration of approval/disapproval of minutes- February 13, 2018 (Directors)
5. District operations-consideration of and possible action on the following (Directors):
a. NRCS Performance Worksheet
b. Conservation Day at the Capitol - April 12, 2018
c. Outdoor Classroom - April 26th
d. Feral Hog Eradication Workshop -May 15th
e. National Land and Range Judging Contest- sponsorship
f. State Funded Cost Share Program'18
g. State Funded Cost Share Program '19
1. Is your district participating in the current program year?
2. Are local board members allowed to make application in the local program?
3. Designate the authorized district representative
4. Designate the technical representative
5. Review the conservation practices listed and approve practices you district will offer
6. Review and approve the average costs listed for the practices your office will offer
7. Establish cost-share rate (percentage) and maximum cost-share payment amount
8. Establish specific local eligibility and selection criteria that will be used to select successful applicants
9. Establish application period and how program will be advertised locally
h. Executive Session 2-
1. Vote in Open Session on whether to enter Executive Session as authorized by Title 25 307(B)(1) to discuss the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, or resignation of any individual salaried employee.
2. Executive Session to discuss the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, or resignation of any individual salaried employee.
3. Return to Open Session - Discussion and Possible Action related to the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, or resignation of any individual salaried employee.
i. Individual interested in purchasing equipment lot
j. District Director Appointed Position (Wright)
k. District Director Elected Position (Flaming) - set dates of publishing notices of filing period
l. Equipment Rental Rates
6. Financial statement-consideration of approval of financial statement- February 2018, bank statement reconciliation, and consideration of possible action on district reimbursement claim and payment of bills owned by district and review of allocation register (Directors)
7. Consideration of and possible action on district employee time sheets and leave record (Directors)
8. New business
10. Reports- a. Directors/Associate Directors b. Equipment Manager c. District Manager
11. Public Comments (Directors)