Board of Director’s Meeting
Deer Creek Conservation District
September 12, 2017
Place: 300 South Broadway, Weatherford
Time: 1:00 p.m.
- Call to Order (Director)
- 2. Agency Reports - NRCS reports - Clinton NRCS, Cordell NRCS
a. Executive session - Vote in open session on whether to enter Executive Session as authorized by Title 25 Section 307(B)(7) to discuss contracts, district agreement sheets, modifications and conservation plans for: Roy Pieper, Olen Wingard
b. Executive session to discuss and review plans, agreement sheets, and/or contracts in item 3A.
c. Return to open session-discussion and possible action (if any) to approve, revise or cancel conservation plans and other items listed in item 3A
4.Consideration of approval/disapproval of minutes-August 8, 2017 (Directors)
5.District operations-consideration of and possible action on the following (Directors):
a. NRCS performance worksheet
b. Local operational agreement
c. State funded cost share program '18
d. Executive Session 2-
1. Vote in open session on whether to enter executive session as authorized by Title 25 Section 307 (B)(1) to discuss the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, or resignation of any individual salaried employee.
2. Executive session to discuss the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, or resignation of any individual salaried employee.
3. Return to open session-discussion and possible action related to the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, or resignation of any individual salaried employee.
e. Farm to food bank
f. Ideas for district lot
g. Bridges ot Opportunity partner agreement
h. DCCD allocation for FY '18
i. Cave Media- website
j. Outstanding cooperator/educator/director
6. Financial statement-consideration of approval of financial statement-August 2017, bank statement reconciliation, and consideration of possible action on district reimbursement claim and payment of bills owned by district and review of allocation register
a. Disposition of maturing CD at First National Bank of Thomas $10,096.04
7. Consideration of and possible action on district employee time sheets and leave record (Directors)
8. New business (Harper)
10. Reports- a. Directors b. Equipment Manager c. District Manager
11. Public Comments (Directors)