Board of Directors Meeting-Deer Creek Conservation District
Date: September 10, 2019 Place: 300 South Broadway, Weatherford Time: 8:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Agency Reports
NRCS Reports- Clinton NRCS office
NRCS Reports- Cordell NRCS office
3. a. Executive Session 1
Vote in Open Session on whether to enter Executive Session as authorized by Title 25 Section 307(B)(7) to discuss Contracts, District Agreement Sheets, Modifications and Conservation Plans for:
b. Executive Session to Discuss and Review Plans, Agreement Sheets, and/or Contracts in item 3a.
c. Return to Open Session- Discussion and Possible Action (if any) to Approve, Revise, or cancel conservation plans and other items listed in item (3a)
4. Consideration of Approval/Disapproval Minutes- August 13, 2019
5. District Operations- Consideration of and Possible Action on the Following: a. NRCS Performance Worksheet
b. September 12 Watershed inspections
c. Outstanding Director, Cooperators and Educators
d. Soil Health Initiative Work Group (SHIWG) Cost/Share Program Year '21
e. DCCD opening up a one year associate director position to be filled by a member of the Weatherford C of C, in doing so we could increase the visibility and purpose of DCCD
f. DCCD poster contest entries are to be turned in by October 1, Theme-"Life in the Soil-Dig Deeper"
g. Next Generation Leadership Institute 2020, Applications due September 20. Application Fee $50, Tuition $1200 [email protected]
6. Financial Statement- Consideration of Approval of Financial Statement- May 2019 Bank Statement Reconciliation, and Consideration of Possible Action on District Reimbursement Claim and Payment of Bills Owed by District and Review of Allocation Register
7. Consideration of & Possible Action on District Employee Timesheets & Leave Record
8. New Business
10. Reports- a. Director/Associate Directors b. Equipment Manager c. District Manager
11. Public Comments