Board of Director’s Meeting
Deer Creek Conservation District
300 South Broadway
April 12, 2022
- Call to Order
- Consideration of Approval/Disapproval Minutes – March 8, 2022
- Proposed Executive Session – Consideration of and Possible Action to vote in open session:
- To enter executive session as authorized by Title 25 O.S. Section 307 (B)(7) of the open meeting act to review conservation plans for the following:
- Executive Session for purpose stated above in item A.
- Return to open session. Any action or motion related to the review of conservation plans.
- Consideration of and Possible Action to approve Financial Statement, Bank Statement Reconciliation, District Reimbursement Claim, Payment of Bills Owed by District and Review of Allocation Register.
- Consideration of and Possible Action on the Following District Operation items:
- Consideration of Cooperator Agreements
- Review Cost-Share applications and approve, waitlist, or deny applications
- Review/Approve business plan for Pig Brig Trap for District
- Set dates for publishing notices of filing period and election in news papers in the district
- Consideration to Purchase Salt/ Garlic Blocks and Kansas Salt
- Consideration of and Possible Action on District Employee Timesheets, Payroll worksheet
and NRCS worksheet for March 2022.
- Proposed Executive Session — Consideration of and Possible Action to vote in open session:
- To enter executive session as authorized by Title 25 O.S. Section 307 (B)(1&3) of the open meeting act to discuss the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, disciplining or resignation of any individual salaried public officer or employee; and to discuss the purchase or appraisal of real property;
- Executive Session for the purpose stated above in item A.
- Return to open session. Any action or motion related to the review of property and/or personnel.
- New Business
- Conservation Day at the Capital- April 7th, 2022 9:00-12:00
- Local Land Judging Contest- April 15th, 2022 Starting at 9:00a.m.
- Gardening Presentation at the Pioneer Center- April 26th, 2022 Starting at 10:30a.m.
- Outdoor Classroom- April 28th, 2022 Starting at 9:00a.m.
- Directors/Associate Directors
- District Manager
- NRCS (Clinton & Cordell Offices)
- Public Comments
All items on this agenda, including but not limited to any agenda item concerning the adoption or approval of any resolution, contract, agreement, or any other item of business, are subject to revision or amendment, including additions and/or deletions, without exception. Any revision or amendments will be limited and rationally related to the topic of the agenda item. The Board may defer, strike, continue, table, and/or refer any agenda item to its chief administrative officer, staff, attorney, and/or refer back or appoint a committee for the purpose of gathering more information the Board may need to take action on any agenda item at a subsequent special or regular meeting of the Board.
- Doug Misak- Director since 2021 – Appointed position
- Kodi Fleming- Director since 2019- Appointed position
- Larry Wright – Director since 2012 – Appointed position
- Wyatt Lohman- Director since 2022 – Appointed position
- Nathan Miller-Director since Aug. 2018-Elected position
- Carol Gaunt
- Alveta Taylor
- District Manager: Dylan Barker
- Equipment: Custer County CD District Mgr. District Manager is servicing/repair work on DCCD equipment